Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Job-Seeking Webinar - Tuesday April 14th

Since I really like the online CV I created on VisualCV, I wanted to promote this job-seeking webinar, Tuesday April 14th at 12pm EDT, to my blog readers. Check out my CV if you're interested.

Learn how to effectively use online social media websites like LinkedIn, VisualCV and Twitter in your job search.

Karen Masullo, career transition and corporate outplacement expert, and VisualCV's Pierce Resler will show you how to use online resources and manage your online presence in your next job search.

The webinar will cover:

  • Web 2.0 and the job search
  • Social media resources for the job search
  • Job search success stories using social media
Join April 14th, 2009 at 12 noon EDT for Incorporating Social Media in Your Job Search. Register here today.

1 comment: