Monday, March 16, 2009

CareerBuilder's "FREE" Resume Review - Here's Why It's Free!

As promised,here's my review of CareerBuilder's new service cbResumeReview. They are promoting this great new service to job seekers - "Get a FREE critique of your Resume!" I submitted my resume at 11:40am and actually noted the time because I wanted to let everyone know what sort of timeframe to expect. I received and email that my review was complete at 11:42am. WOW! They can critique my 2 page resume in 2 minutes? What a joke! I received a "generic" email that had absolutely no personalization except for my name - check it out. What a disappointment and waste of my time. I don't recommend using this service. he review I discussed in my March 11th post, CareerBuilder's Free Resume Review Is Bot-Driven Junk was totally accurate - it's JUNK!!

No comments:

Post a Comment